Credit Card Payments
XPress Processing offers Reliable Online Credit Card Processing for High Risk Merchants Worldwide.
- High Risk Merchants are a specific classification of merchants with a higher risk of customer sales disputes, higher risk of returns and a higher risk of charge backs. Any online business is considered high risk because the credit card is not present for verification.
With Offshore, Global and Onshore Merchant Accounts, XPress Processing can support both high and low risk business. With quick sign up and easy approval, we provide merchant accounts to legal, global clients, regardless of their processing volumes, trades or geographical locations.
Provide Online Credit Card Payments To Your Customers And Watch Your Profits Soar.
XPress Processing’s credit card processing facility allows you to accept payments from customers around the world, using a variety of credit card brands, including Visa, MasterCard and Cirrus Maestro.
- Maestro is a multi-national debit card service owned by MasterCard, and was founded in 1990 that is very popular in Europe. Maestro cards are obtained from associate banks and can be linked to the card holder’s current account, or they can be prepaid cards.
In order to support your business, XPress Processing takes a unique approach to credit card payments, focusing on real time processing, cardholder security and online fraud prevention. Through this approach, XPress Processing successfully reduces the occurrence of chargebacks, safeguarding your business, and strengthening your relationship with credit card providers.
Credit Card Payment Processing Features:
- Discounted Rates Based On Processing Volumes
- Acceptance Of Multiple Branded Credit Cards
- In Depth Transaction Reporting
- Multi-currency payment acceptance
- Payment-Receipt Email Services
- Advanced Transaction Security: XPress Processing’s team of transaction specialists work diligently to manually review all flagged transactions as they occur through our gateway. Through these manual security measures and automated fraud controls, XPress Processing achieves maximum processing speed and transaction success, without compromising sensitive merchant or cardholder data.
- Real Time Payment Processing: The act of Data Processing that appears to take place, or actually takes place, instantaneously upon data entry or receipt of a command. The processing of transactions happens the instant each transaction is received by, or entered into, a computer system.
- MOTO Terminal For Phone And Mail Order Payments: MOTO: Mail Order/Telephone Order. Transactions where a cardholder orders goods/services from a merchant by telephone, by mail, or by other similar means, and nor the card nor the cardholder is present at the merchant outlet.
Combine Your Payment Options
XPress Processing Also Offers The Merchant Access To ACH
- ACH aka Automated Clearing House: Transactions through the ACH network is an electronic network for financial transactions in the United States that result in money being placed in the receiver’s account at the destination financial institution for eCheck payments, mobile application payments, recurring billing payments and more. When you sign up for an account with XPress Processing, your merchant account manager will work with you to tailor the perfect package for your business. XPress Processing also offers a range of web-traffic solutions including access to a world-class affiliate payment and tracking services